Low GI Diet Plan eBook by Jon Wade, only $8.99*
Update: Recipes and workouts added
Learn how to eat great foods that will reduce your hunger, improve your health and aid weight loss. A scientific based diet used by nutritionists and dieticians.
Prescribed by nurses and used by celebs such as Britney Spears and Sharon Stone, this is a simple yet effect weight management system. This is the diet which paleo, primal, warrior and caveman diets are all based on.
- Instantly Download the pdf
- Free Updates Forever
- *Note - if Paypal does not direct you to the download page please send us an email.
- Preview Below
- Price: $8.99 eBook
*Note: Orders will be converted into your preferred currency. $8.99 is currently approximately CAD9.70, EUR6.60, GBP5.30 (FX prices from June 2014).
A low glycemic index diet helps you to lose weight for 2 key reasons:
- It helps you to manage your appetite
- It encourages the body to breakdown fat more often
- Why a Low GI Diet works
- Low Glycaemic Index Foods
- GI Diet Advice
- Tips for maintaining a healthy weight permanently
There is more to healthy eating than just avoiding fried food and eating some fruits. Our bodies require a careful balance of specific foods to be truly healthy. The Low GI Diet Plan will teach you how.
- Title: MotleyHealth Low GI Diet Plan
- Author: Jon Wade
- Publisher: MotleyHealth
- Language: English
- First Published: 2011
After your order has been processed you will be redirected to the ebook. You will also receive the download link via email.
Why A Low Glycemic Diet?
Because this glycemic index guide helps you to change your old eating habits and teaches you to eat the right food that will help you to lose weight healthily.
You will also learn which food you should avoid and which food is good to keep your calories down and your energy level high. It’s not all beans though!
Some benefits of ordering our Glycemic Index ebook:
- Once your order has been confirmed you will be directed to the ebook
- Lifetime support from MotleyHealth
- Free updates when we release a new edition
- Secure checkout with Paypal
If you have any problems with accessing the eBook please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.