- Stand upright in Tadasana posture with feet close together, pointing forward.
- Breath in and raise the arms up to shoulder level, palms facing downwards.
- Shift the weight onto the left foot and on the next in-breath raise the right leg forward to a comfortable height. Focus onto a fixed point to maintain the balance and keep the raised leg straight.
- Hold for 20 seconds breathing normally.
- On the out breathe lower the leg down and repeat it with the other leg.
- This is the 10th posture in the prenatal yoga workout session 2.
More like this in the Yoga section