You may have heard of the 300 workout or even the 500 workout. These are very intensive workouts for the super fit to perform. So we have decided to create the MotleyHealth 100 Bodyweight home workout that is designed for the beginners to fitness workouts. It will get your heart thumping and start to build stronger muscles.
This is a simple circuit training exercise. You can actually perform it as many times as you like (or are able to) so it could actually be your own 100, 200, 300 or 500 workout depending on your level of fitness or determination.
Complete each set of exercises even if you have to take a breather. If you do not know how to perform the exercises follow the links to our exercise guides.
- 20 Squats – This provides a good butt and thigh workout and also helps warm up the whole body
- 20 Push ups – Try to complete full push ups with hands just wider than shoulder width apart. Keep your body straight and get your chest to the floor each time before lifting again. If you cannot do full push ups start on your knees
- 20 Burpees – these put the squats and push ups together for an intense workout.
- 20 Bicycle crunches – that is 20 on each side, so actually 40 crunches in total.
- 20 Leg Raises – these target the lower abs and hips
That’s your 100. Short and sweet. If it is not enough, just repeat, or increase the number of reps to 50, making it a 250 Workout!